Wednesday 7 January 2009

The Target - My First Episode

Wow! definately hooked after Episode 1. People told me it would take 3 episodes to get into but I was drawn in after the opening scene. The discussion on the steps introduces the way the show will go on - the meeting point of Law and Crime. The parrallels between the two words are there for all to see - internal politics, loyalties, incompetency...

I imagine the writers must have been crack addicts at one point. It's tempting to say 'it's so realistic' but having never sat off my tits on crack in a room consisting of a mattress and some broken plaster, I can't really.

Not sure if I like our main protagonist yet, I'm sure I'll get to know him pretty well, I'll keep you updated on that one.

Episode Highlight: "Money be Green"

No comments:

Post a Comment